Sunday, September 13, 2015

Summer 2015: New York City #2



Hello guys and girls! How ya doin' huh? I am a lil bit busy with classes and workloads and that's one reason I can't write as frequent as I want hm sho sad. Tapi takpe, let's get starteeeeeddddd with NYC Part 2, a sequel to the previous 'episode' of New York trip.

For our second day in New York, we used one-day city pass that costed us in about $90 per day. The city pass helped us a lot in maintaining our travel budget, we got a free access to most of must-visit places in New York City. The first place that we went on that day was Battery Park. Battery Park is one of jetties to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Since we had a free entrance to both islands, we decided to go to both Liberty and Ellis Island. As you may know, Liberty Island is where the famous Lady of Liberty at while Ellis Island  was the gateway for millions of immigrants to the United States from 1892 until 1954.





This was where we picked up our tickets

Statue Cruises - the official provider for Statue of Liberty tickets

Lady of Liberty, a gift from the people of France to mark the American Centennial.

Lady of Liberty and me :)








After we had lunch, we went to the Empire State Building, a 102-story skyscraper located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and for the night we went to the Rockefeller Center. Both places were amazing! We get to see the whole New York City from above :) 








We were actually planning to go to Bronx and visit a botanical garden before we went to Rockefeller but we were so tired of walking so we just spent some time in the middle of downtown just to watch people walking by hhehehe... That pretty much it of our second day in New York City hahaha I know I didn't describe much on what we did in what place, I am sorry... Let's just let the pictures talk huhuhu. Anyway, 'till next time!!

Xoxoxo,
Peace.

12 comments on "Summer 2015: New York City #2"
  1. Wahh Empire State Building.. best! Cantiknya pemandangan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah macam best je melancong di new york
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information, I've heard about the city pass too and I think I'd totally get it if I ever go to New York. Their skyscraper buildings are the best looking at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend went to NYC last year and she said it was the best time in her entire life. I love all the photos and I've read all your old travelogue. Sincerely, your new follower ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tika :) Thank you for reading!! Love your photos too! and thank you for following xo

      Delete
  5. I really like this post. Pretty pictures!

    Would you like to follow each other on social media. Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!!!

    Kiss,
    SELMA

    MYBLOG
    G+
    BLOGLOVIN’
    FB
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

    Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Syazana, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment below.