Thursday, July 30, 2015

Good People


Have you watched the film 'Good People' that was released last September? If you haven't, yay kita gang! Oh don't get the wrong idea. I am not writing about the film, but I want to write a short post about good people I have encountered in my life. 

Thank you. Thank you for being such a kind person who is never hesitate a second to help those who in need. Thank you for being a huge inspiration for me to do good things to others as well. Thank you for never being tired of doing good deeds. And of course, I thank Allah for letting me know these kinds of people. Thank you Allah for giving me tons of chances to meet such warmhearted persons even though I feel like I don’t deserve them.

"...and do good; for Allah loveth those who do good." – al-Baqarah 195


A good attitude is a virus.  I don't know about you but I believe that not only smiles are contagious. Why? Well, I strongly have faith that if you do good to someone, he/she will be encouraged to do something good as well. Watch 'Kidness Boomerang' video below and you will understand what I'm talking about. Let's do good.


"It is that of which Allah gives good tidings to His servants who believe and do righteous deeds. Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for this message any payment [but] only good will through kinship." And whoever commits a good deed - We will increase for him good therein. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Appreciative." – as-Shuraa 23

4 comments on "Good People"

Leave your comment below.