Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Am A Stalker


Well. It just happened. I stalked a person. Who on earth didn't stalk?? Oh, actually it's not 'stalking' but cyber stalking. Haha i just learned this on Oral Comm. class. A group made a campaign, 'Stop Stalking, Guys' and Athirah asked me to help her. So she told me to be a stalker (or to act as a stalker). Well, she chose a right person. muahaha. I don't know that she wanted me to stalk a girl, she gave me a choice - Syaf or Suraiya.. I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY I HAVE TO STALK A GIRL so I don't have a logic answer when they asked me WHY I stalked Syaf. I guess I gave a bad reason and I feel bad :| Okay, forget it. However, between Syaf and Suraiya - I chose Syaf because of her room is nearer. So it'll become easy to stalk a person who is nearer, I guess. Sorry Syaf.

Okay. From that class, I learned that STALKING can be really really really threatening to the person who have been stalked or who is currently being stalked. (Ape sebenarnya aku nak cakap ni?) Easy said, Stalking is bad but Cyber Stalking is okay. Huh?


Walau bagaimanapun, however, gimanapun;
Just to remind that YOU GUYS YOU GIRLS should beware - think carefully wisely smartly blablablaly before uploading/posting/tweeting/instagraming/pathing anything to the internet. yeah, there is someone who is stalking you. just, beware. 

Ohya, I want to share something. I'd be honoured if you watch this video. 



That's all for now. :D
Hey you, stop stalking me cuz now I can track my stalker HAHA.

Sekian,
With love,
Syazana.
20 comments on "I Am A Stalker"
  1. If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date everyday.


    Feel free to visit my page オークリー ゴーグル レディース

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too cheerful to
    share my knowledge here with colleagues.

    Here is my weblog 激安オークリー

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for some other informative blog. Where else may just
    I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means?
    I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... オークリー アウトレット

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now not positive where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    Review my weblog :: オークリーメガネ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from latest information.

    Feel free to surf to my web page: オークリーメガネ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi exceptional website! Does running a blog such as this take a
    lot of work? I have absolutely no understanding of
    coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you
    have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
    Kudos!

    my weblog オークリー サングラス

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
    claim that I get actually loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to constantly fast.

    Visit my web-site; 眼鏡レイバン

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there to all, since I am genuinely eager of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly. It contains good data.

    Here is my website; オークリー

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles
    or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this
    web site. Studying this information So i'm glad to convey that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most indisputably will make sure to do not disregard this site and give it a glance regularly.

    Have a look at my web-site; oakley サングラス

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post.

    Also visit my web-site ... オークリーメガネ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look
    at new things you post…

    Here is my web-site: pradaoutlet-sales.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like
    to say that this write-up very compelled me to try
    and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thank you, very nice article.

    Here is my blog post: ジョーダン

    ReplyDelete
  13. I believe what you published was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? suppose you added a little
    content? I ain't suggesting your content is not solid, but suppose you added a title that makes people desire more? I mean "I Am A Stalker" is a little boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to grab viewers
    to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.

    Review my web site - レイバン

    ReplyDelete
  14. は本物の努力。絶対に何も高度な大きい華麗なより、頑丈なペアサングラス。はとこの後非常にファッション前方あなたの前にと傾向があるにメーカーの声明であります。

    My web page :: oakley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do agree with all of the ideas you've presented on your post. They're
    very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for starters.
    May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    my weblog: www.monsterbeatsphones-vip.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your information.

    This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your blog
    and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    Visit my weblog ... monster beats

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! Finally something about ロレックスコピー時計.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am now not positive the place you are getting your info,
    but great topic. I must spend a while learning much more or working
    out more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be searching
    for this information for my mission.

    Here is my page: クロエバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple
    tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.

    Bless you

    Stop by my web site :: レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and article is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these posts.

    My weblog: クロエ店舗

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment below.