Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Happiest Moment


Have you ever felt like you wanted to press pause on life to stay in a moment forever?
Yes. I have felt that. The feel like everything should be paused forever. That was the moment when I keep smiling non-stop on that day. The days when I gathered with my family members. Family. That is the most precious thing  that everyone should be proud of, as I proud of my family.

Yes. I can't denied that sometimes I do fight with my siblings. At that time, I felt very annoying . But those previous memories make me laugh today. Make me smile today. Make me proud today - for having this awesome family.

There is a quote ,

Our family is a circle of strength and love,  
With every birth and every union the circle grows, 
Every joy shared adds more love,
Every crisis faced together, 
makes the circle grow stronger.
I believe and I am very sure that we should appreciate our single moment with our family because that is the most happiest and greatest moment ever! I pray to Allah for keep that smile and that joy with my family forever and ever.

__________________________________


Let's join this contest  and get your chance to pause your happiest moment with Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3!


Because you need that moment to be paused. 

1 comment on "My Happiest Moment"

Leave your comment below.